The partnership consists of a collaboration between two universities, two NGO’s and two school institutions. The Anatta Foundation (NL) is the lead partner in the 26 months project, with the five project partners.
- The Sapienza University (Italy 🇮🇹), department of social and educational psychology, and its daugther organisation CIRPA (Interuniversitarian centre for research on environmental psychology) is a worldwide renown research organisation with a special focus on the interplay of people with their environment. ▶️read more 🔗visit website
- Akdeniz University (Turkey 🇹🇷) will bring in scientific understanding in the field of tourism education, gastronomy, cultural monuments, cultural history and culture studies. This partner will also bring in the necessary curriculum development competences needed for all outputs. ▶️read more 🔗visit website
- The Anatta Foundation (Netherlands 🇳🇱) has several years of experience working on nature-education and nature-connection programs for young people. The foundation has developed programs and events that enhance the relationship of humans with the natural world for the promotion of mental health and the flourishing of ecosystems on the planet. The foundation is based in a rural area in the Netherlands (Achterhoek).▶️read more 🔗visit website
- Oidhreacht Chorca Dhuibhne (Ireland 🇮🇪) has almost 40 years of experience promoting the physical, natural and human/linguistic cultural heritage of the Irish Corca Dhuibhne peninsula through educational programs offered in schools in their region. Over the years they have developed several educational programs that promote Pride of Place in their area as they say that the native Irish culture and its language is at threat of being lost. ▶️read more 🔗visit website
- Istituto Comprensivo Cortemilia-Saliceto (Italy 🇮🇹) is an educational institute including secondary education based in a rural area in Nothern-Italy. The school faces the negative effects of urbanisation and decline in population in its area and in the schools. They will bring in to the project their experience in teaching on cultural, historical and environmental heritage of its territory, with an original and innovative teaching approach. ▶️read more 🔗visit website
- Agrupamento de Escolas nº1 de Gondomar (Portugal 🇵🇹) is located in a rural area in Portugal with natural scenery, unique and well-reputed craftsworks (goldsmith and carpentry) and gastronomy. These will be areas to explore within the project together with the city council, which has been trying to promote the community attachment to the local territory. ▶️read more 🔗visit website